Saturday, July 04, 2009

Za Gay


Today while googling my self I came across this website called Za-Gay org/forum which has a large portfolio of male nudes by a wide range of artists including many contemporary artists. This is where I come in, because a magic marker drawing of a male nude that I did in life drawing class when I was maybe 18 or younger is there. I have no recollection of putting this drawing on the site, and to top it off its all in French. Anyway here is the link, and if you are into male nudes (and who isn't) check it out.


http://www.za-gay.org/forum/viewtopic/13611/le-nu-masculin-dans-l-039art/14/

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex Gildzen said...

you're in good company.

& I think the french do appropriate work. I discoverd one of my poems on a french site.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter