Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Always Wanted To Be Posted On A Telephone Pole






Broadsided Press which is run by Liz Bradfield and Mark Temelko matches up poets with artists and I have been involved with them for several years. I've done 4 broadsides and will be doing a 5th one early next year. The links below will lead you to their website where you can view all of the broadsides done so far by all the poets and artists, and to a page which shows some of the broadsides that have been posted all around the country. One of my pieces was taped on to a telephone pole which I find delightful. The images included with this post are the four broadsides that I've done and the posted broadside on a telephone pole (I'm only guessing that it is a telephone pole). You can also download my broadsides and have them for your very own.

(http://www.broadsidedpress.org/more-gallery.shtml)
> and a gallery of Broadsided out in the world (http://www.broadsidedpress.org/vectorized.shtml).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter