Sunday, April 29, 2007

Cardboard Sculptures

These are cardboard and paper sculptures that I did in the late 90's. They hang on the wall and I'm mighty pleased with them. They're packed away somewhere and haven't seen them since I did them. My friend Lee who is a wonderful graphic designer cleaned them up for me and made scans so that I could apply for a workshop grant at the Dieu Donne Papermill in Soho. I'm not holding my breath on getting this grant, but what the hey. My assemblage class that I was hoping to teach at Artlab in Snug Harbor Staten Island was cancelled because of low registration, so that was a blow to me.


2 Comments:

Blogger jgodsey said...

cool!

3:46 PM  
Blogger JR's Thumbprints said...

Interesting artwork. And good luck with the grant; they're so hard to come by nowadays.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter