Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Apropos


 Finished reading the new Woody Allen autobio "Apropos Of Nothing. I came away from it with the same opinions I've always felt about him, and have never been convinced that he molested his young daughter. The proof is just not there, and he was found not guilty in a court of law. I know some don't buy his innocence but I am convinced this story was concocted by the troubled Mia Farrow. I don't want to get into it here, no doubt the Soon-Yi thing will be thrown into my face, as if his relationship with a much younger woman is proof of pedophilia, never mind they have been married for 22 years. What really made me question all of this was for a while Ms. Farrow was a facebook friend until she made a terrible anti-semitic joke and I called her out on it and unfriended her. This incident colored my feelings for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter