Saturday, April 21, 2018

Ray Donovan season 5.

 This is one of my favorite shows, tense, complex and sexy but You can imagine my shock when watching disc one susie the meddler sarandon appeared, unexpected by me. I had no idea she was in it, and this threw me in a moral mess. Should I continue to watch or should I boycott it as I had stated I would any of her films. I've invested a lot of time with this show, and my thoughts were fuck her I love the show, and besides she has a tiny role and why should I let this evil bitch derail my viewing pleasure. True it's a tiny role, she plays a nasty evil bitch type casting and I wonder if this was the producers way of getting back at her. They are also liberal in their casting giving a great part to the right wing moron Jon Voight who is I have to say great in the show. They also cast that nasty piece of right wing crap James Woods a few years back in a role perfect for him, a criminal without any moral guidelines. So after I wiped my spilled cranberry juice off my shirt due to the shock of seeing this creep I decided that I would continue with the hope that she comes to a really nasty end. A word about her looks, I have to say she looked much younger than her 71 years, her face was so smooth and hard, you could ice skate on it, but she didn't look botoxed, the other physical thing I noticed were her hands which were also smooth and wrinkle free, which led me to believe that she was cgi or photoshop, which gave me a chuckle. So susie I will put up with your bright red dyed hair and your smooth as silk skin and hands because I love this show and will not allow you to ruin something else for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter