Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Unbelievable


Unbelievable. A literary magazine whose name I won't mention got all hot over my postcard collages and asked to publish them in their forthcoming in print and on line issue . Today I got the proof and they took it upon themselves to print them vertically even though they should be horizontal. They looked ridiculous and horrible and I immediately sent the editor emails that I want my art withdrawn. I was appalled and asked him does he expect people to look at them standing on their heads. I find this really amazing that they could be so stupid and rude to do this. I'm posting one of the images the right way it should be looked at, and the way they were going to publish them. Needless to say I hit the roof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter