Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Long lost Mastodon Dentist







Finally I can post this link for Mastodon Dentist. This literary on line magazine had problems with the printing of my art, I was very unhappy with the way it looked, so did not list it in my resume nor did I post it on my blog. This issue was published in 2007 so that will give you some idea of how long its been since I even saw the magazine. However just by chance I came across the publication and they solved the problems by putting it in a pdf. So I am now pleased with how my drawings look. They used 12 of my drawings from when I was a teen, and the large portrait on the front cover is from the early 70's. I still can't get the link thing to work, so if interested in seeing the issue you will have to cut and paste. I'll also post it on Facebook.




http://www.shoemusicpress.com/files/mastodondentist10.pdf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter