Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ten Best Films Of The Decade























































































I was very surprised to realize that the decade is coming to a close, and all sorts of people including film critics are making up their 10 best films of the decade. It was a wonderful decade full of great films and it was difficult for me to come up with just 10. These are in no particular order, just the Ten that for now stand out for me. These are films that I could see again, maybe that's my test.

AMORES PERROS
DANCER IN THE DARK
REQUIEM FOR A DREAM
IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE
MOULIN ROUGE
THE BEST OF YOUTH
CAPTURING THE FRIEDMANS
VERA DRAKE
BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN
WALTZ WITH BASHIR

I also loved these films
LET THE RIGHT ONE IN
HAPPY GO LUCKY
THE EDGE OF HEAVEN
A SERIOUS MAN
INGLORIOUS BASTERDS
13 TZAMETI
BATTLE IN HEAVEN
PUSHER 3
JUNEBUG
STONE READER
Y TU MAMA TAMBIEN
TALK TO HER
THE HOURS
MULHOLLAND DRIVE
CHOPPER
FAT GIRL
BILLY ELLIOT

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter