Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Diversity


Last week I got this email from a site called This Is Diversity.com.

"After doing research about artistic and cultural blogs, I recently came across your site Ira joel Haber-Cinemagebooks and really like your style. Very clear and concise. I would like to know if you would be interested in submitting some of your opinions/work to our website thisisdiversity.com. We would really like to work either with your current or existing content."

So I said sure why not, and they have posted my first piece "I Walked With A Cockette And Lived To Tell About It" which was originally posted here. You can read it again or for the first time at this link So far over 200 people have read it. Wow.

http://www.thisisdiversity.com/articles/Odd-News

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter