Saturday, November 20, 2021

You go Leah

You go Leah. Just came across this on the net. Lea takes on a homophobic preacher on the subway. I also got into a scene a few years ago on the subway with one of these piles of shit. I let him have it good, and he replied that I was going to go to hell. "I'm already in hell because you are on this subway." With that the riders laughed and applauded me, and this pile of shit exited the car. I know how Leah felt. Another note on her that in the Gore Bush election I stood behind her on the line to vote and she was as much fun as I thought she would be. Unfortunately this election wasn't much fun. Anyway copy the link and enjoy her giving this scumbag a new hole.  


 https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lifestyle/lifestyle-news/oitnb-actress-lea-delaria-takes-746576/


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter