Tuesday, July 19, 2016

The Repulsion convention

I'm not watching the Repulsive convention, getting few snippets here and there and dipping into the Colbert show. Here is an ex mayor of my city who sounded absolutely deranged in the clip I
saw of him saying what he did to new york city donald trump will do to the united states. Yes I know I changed it a bit, but you get my drift. Even Rudy's children hate his guts and after two terms of him I of course understand their disgust. I just can't bare looking at those creeps like Tom Cotton or Sessons, horrible people and I know it will get even worse and that clip of Trump in shadows coming out to the podium all dark with his pumpkin face in shape and color to introduce his disgusting wife. Oh the horror of it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter