Saturday, November 21, 2015

Moma Hell hole







What ever possessed me to go to this hell hole on a saturday. I'll tell you. It was the last day of member's previews for Jackson Pollock a collection survey. Never again will I set foot in this place on a weekend. Never. While I was there I also saw the Soldier, Spectre, shaman, the figure and the second world war which is not crawling with art lovers and I thought it was a terrific little show that was drawn from their collection and full of artists who I was not all that familiar with. Also the gimmicky dumb ass stupid Ocean of Images New Photography 2015 which has more to do with show and tell than with photography. I mean some of this stuff belongs at the Brooklyn Museum or at the bottom of an ocean. Unclean unclean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter