Saturday, December 13, 2014

Picasso & The Camera. Gagosian Gallery

I don't know why I was expecting a small intimate exhibition of just photographs of Picasso, after all it was at Gagosian, and intimate and small it ain't. Another spectacular array of Picasso's including paintings, drawings and yes some photographs. Don't get me wrong I love him, love his beautiful paintings, his beautiful face, his beautiful wives and lovers, his beautiful kids, but I am so over saturated with all these big beautiful shows of his work that seem to be at every gallery and museum in the city. I know I'm exaggerating but for now I have had my fill of Picasso at least for a couple of months. However if you need to be wowed once more and haven't quite gotten your fill of the master then head on down to 21st street where this museum quality exhibition is packing us in. 





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter