Tuesday, October 14, 2014

appalled






Dear ......, I just got the print copy of "........." in the mail, and I have to say that I am appalled at the poor quality of how my art has been treated. First of all  you took my beautiful bold black and white paintings and reduced them to the size of postage stamps and then as if this wasn't bad enough you then printed them all washed out lacking the strong black of the images. If I had seen a proof of these (and I should have) I would have withdrawn them from your publication. Was this actually an on purpose  design consideration or did the printer you were using run out of ink. In either case this is unacceptable to me, and I will not be noting this publication on facebook or my blog, something that I have never done before. Quite simply this is the worst presentation of my art I have ever seen published and I'm talking of over 200 appearances in print and on line publications since 2007. This thing does not exist for me and I will not be listing in it my bibliography. It is going to be filed where it belongs, in the garbage.

sincerely

ira joel haber

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter