Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The McNeese Review




The McNeese Review has just published their print issue with 4 of my black and white paintings and 4 of my photographs that I took when I was a late teenager. This marks the first time my teen photos have been published in a magazine. The issue costs 16.00

The McNeese Review currently publishes one print issue per year. Current issues are $16, by check or money order (made out to The McNeese Foundation); back issues will be $12 each. Annual subscriptions are $16 (one issue) in the United States, $17 in Canada and Mexico, and $19 outside of North America. Exchange subscriptions with literary magazines are encouraged.
Subscriptions and general correspondence to:
John Griswold
Editor, The McNeese Review
MSU Box 93465
Lake Charles, LA 70609-3465
Phone: 337-475-5309
E-mail: mreview@mcneese.edu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter