Wednesday, March 21, 2012

John Chamberlain: Choices. The Guggenheim Museum


saw this rousing retrospective today of John Chamberlain at the Guggenheim Museum. I wasn't feeling all that great, but I've always loved his work. But be aware the Guggenheim has hired some young men from Hitler's youth organization who are extremely rude and aggressive. I was snapping a few innocent photos when this young piece of shit screamed at me to stop taking pictures. I said that I'm surprised that we can't take pictures of this extraordinary building, only on the ground floor he garbage answered. So I put my camera away and went back to looking at the sculptures, and he had the audacity to tell me I'm not done don't turn your back on me. Can you imagine. At that point I should have gone downstairs and filed a complaint against this little turd. I told him to stop harassing me. Have a good day the prick said. Really. Didn't care much for Francesca Woodman's photos found them surprisingly unmoving and not too special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter