Thursday, August 18, 2011

Rick Perry An American Nightmare

Every day there are stories and rumors bouncing all over the internet about this horror. A friend sent me this ad today and  I don't know what to believe about all of this, except that I find him a despicable man who should never even be considered as presidential material, let alone run for the office. He is shocking in his arrogance and stupidity and along with Michelle Bachmann offer up a double dose of embarrassment to our country. I worry and fear for our country.  

 There was also this story today.

Texas Governor's Gay Sex Scandal Covered in Austin paper, the  First Non-Internet Media Outlet to Report On It.
By Jackson Thoreau

 and I've included the link to this jaw dropper.

http://www.opednews.com/thoreau022704_texas_governor.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter