Friday, December 30, 2022

Bullet Train 2022

 Oh lighten the fuck up Manohla Dargis. I thought this tight action thing was perfect. Loud, fast pretty and violent, also smart and sassy the way I like my action movies. Maybe it was my foot that caused me to like this wow movie. I don't give a shit Manohla what you and your fellow middle brow klutz A.O. think about anything let alone movies. Man that you guys get paid for your opinions really pisses me off. Anyway this product moves and I had a big smile on my pouty face for its total running time. The cast is fast also and very attractive. I counted at least 3 or 4 of these guys I would have loved to sex it up with in my youth, and beyond. Its taking off on Netflix and yes it helps to have a nice big screen tv. with good sound bar sound which I do missy Dargis. And what? Do you think missy that you know or love movies more than I do. I doubt it. Anyway folks this is one loony tunes ride and if you can't stand violent action movies then avoid it and find something obtuse that Dargis liked for your new years viewing pleasure. And yes I am in a foul mood.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter