Monday, September 21, 2015

Brain Dead

Am I living in Bizarro World or what. Am I the only one who thought that this pile of dung's joke was vile and disgusting? He has been getting me sick for years especially after his homophobic rants, but the Hollywood audience at the Emmy's just ate this up. I found it misogynist and promoting violence and rape against women. I was attacked on a fb friend's post by turds (now blocked) who thought this was funny and fine and basically told me it's a free country and he could say whatever he wants. I think this putz is brain dead and I would never ever watch him in anything. I was a captive audience and it happened too fast for me to turn him off. I find it shocking at how receptive the so called Hollywood liberals were to this garbage, was it because he was nearly killed in a car accident that they were so accepting of this hatred. Why is this any different from Cosby, do actions speak louder than words? It seems that gays and women are still fair game not only in comics demeaning routines but also in the political world. I see no difference in this piece of shit's nasty humor and the almost daily hate coming from the far right with regards to women and gays. Maybe I'm too sensitive, but I did notice that Tina Fey lowered her head at this joke so maybe she also took offense, I don't know.


"It's only recently that I've started to feel like myself again, which means a whole lot of women, y'all gonna get pregnant at the after-party," he quipped, receiving loud laughs from his peers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter