Monday, March 23, 2015

postcard from the edge

I just found out today that my postcard that i contributed to the "Postcards From The Edge" exhibition was sold. This large exhibition (over 1500 postcards were exhibited) is a benefit for "Visual Aids" and all works are anonymous with each card priced at only $85.00, so buyers have no idea who did what and they can get a card by a famous artist for the price of a song. I've been contributing to this benefit for quite a few years, (this was the 17th annual exhibition)  and this is the second one of my postcards that were sold. They told me that they notified me about a month ago, but I never got the email, maybe it wound up in my spam file, anyway I pleased that it was sold and that I contributed to this worthy cause.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter