Friday, September 06, 2013

love Is Strange
















Love Is Strange. I had my first movie making experience yesterday when I appeared in Ira Sach's new movie as an unpaid background extra. The scene took place at a church in the Village and I had to walk out of the church and have a conversation with another extra outside near the fence. As it happened on of my friends was the other extra so our conversation was real. It was interesting to see how a movie is made, and the actor Alfred Molina was in the scene, he's shorter than I thought. It was tedious, the same action over and over, but it was interesting to be on the other side of the street, actually in the film and not as an annoyed New Yorker having to walk around the set up of a film or t.v. show being shot in the city which sometimes seems like a daily occurrence.  Lets see if I don't wind up on the cutting room floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter